I was nominated by Jillian of The Darling Dreamer for this Liebster Award! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have received this award! For those of you who don’t know what a Liebster Award is, it is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster has several definitions including sweetest, kindest, pleasant, lovely, etc. I am so excited to answer these questions and ask questions of my own to the bloggers I will tag! Here are 6 things she wanted to know:
1. Why did you started blogging?
I starting blogging because I wanted to inspire others, not just with fashion but with my life. I want to encourage others and be a positive role model.
2. What or who inspires you the most?
My grandfather, Pops, is the one that inspires me the most. He passed away a little over a year ago and I miss him so much. He was the most godly, kind-hearted, gentle, and loving man. Pops was so faithful to my grandmother, Nana. He treated her with respect and took care of her. He raised me to love the Lord and to not be ashamed of that. A true role model.
3. Chocolate or candy?
Hardest question EVER! I’m going to go with candy on this one. My absolute favorite candy is Mike N Ike’s! (The green box, my birthday is June 9th just fyi :) )
4. What is your favorite thing in your closet?
· This changes every week. Right now, I would have to say that my little black dress is my favorite. I live in the south and the weather is different here every day. Yesterday, it was sunny and in the upper 60’s and today the low is 30. I can wear the black dress with some cute tights and a sweater when it’s cold or I can grab a fun scarf and some sandals when it’s a bit warmer out!
5. Introvert or extrovert?
· I love questions like this. I used to be SO shy, and when I say shy, I mean it. In high school, if someone were to come talk to me I would literally be so nervous my face would turn red and I had no idea what to say. When I started college and my first job(s), I became an extrovert. I love talking to people! Completely different from how I used to be :)
6. What piece of advice would you give to someone who is just getting started with blogging?
· Don’t try to be something that you’re not just to get more followers or to try to be the perfect girl. First of all, no one is perfect. Second of all, there is only one YOU. Be yourself because everyone is already taken. (so cheesy but so true!)
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
3. What is something you learned in the last week?
4. If you could go to lunch with any celebrity who would it be with and why?
5. Shoes or Purses?
6. 3 words that describe you.
7. How long does it take you to get ready?
8. What is your favorite part about blogging?
9. What is your skin care routine in the mornings/night?
Laurie of The Upstate Stylista
Kristen of Adventures in Tulle
Claire of Beauty and a Bargain
Kellie of With Faith, Love, and Coffee
Claire of Claire Brody Designs
Heather of A Little Casual
Valerie of Vallarina Creative
Can’t wait to read everyone’s responses!